ICFS is a tribally run agency committed to helping American Indian children through strengthening family relationships. ICFS applies a cultural approach to evidence based practices, that strengthens or revitalizes cultural values, beliefs and traditions; and gives families the tools they need to protect their children in today's world.
- Established 1978
- Serves all American Indian Families and children residing in Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties
- Program run by American Indians from the local community
Indian Child Welfare Act Program
- Case Management and Court Advocacy.
- Licensed Tribal Foster Family and Adoption Agency -- First and only program in Southern California
- Family Preservation – Culturally Tailored, Evidence Based Family and Child Strengthening Program
ICFS Executive Director: Luke Madrigal